Day Cruises with Kenai Fjords Tours
2016 Season: March 25–September 25
Kenai Fjords National Park is a place of towering ancient glaciers and abundant sealife. Many types of whale swim in these waters; rookeries teem with Arctic birdlife; seal and sea lions haul-out onto rocky outcrops; Dall’s porpoises run on the bow wave of the boat…
Driving yourself to Seward? Learn about Free Parking for our guests. The Alaska Railroad and motorcoach are also options to connect with your cruise. Learn more about transportation for Getting To and From Seward or call 1-877-777-4051.
Seward, Alaska and Kenai Fjords National Park are terrific destinations for your Alaska adventure. View some of our photos and videos to learn more about the Kenai Fjords Tours experience.
- 9-hour cruise
- NEW! 8:30 am Departure
- Now connects to Park Connection Motorcoach and Alaska Railroad departing Seward after cruise.
- Cruise deep into Kenai Fjords National Park!
- Our premium tour explores pristine waters and dynamic landscape
- Daily June 11 – August 28, 2016
- From $189 per adult and child