Day Cruises Fox Island Dinner Cruise
3½-hour Dinner Cruise
Take the family out for a wild Alaska salmon and prime rib dinner with an exclusive visit to Fox Island.
As you cruise to Fox Island, watch for puffins, cormorants and otters while cruising along the spectacular shores of Resurrection Bay.
5:00 pm Departure
- June 13–August 9, 2015
- 3½-hour trip (5:00 pm to 8:30 pm) including cruise and dinner at Fox Island
- 50 miles round-trip
- Exclusive Step ashore at our private Fox Island lodge
- Add ½ pound of Alaska king crab to your meal: $12.50 at time of booking, $15.50 after check-in
- Breathtaking views of Bear Glacier and other glaciers
- $69 Adults / $34.50 Children (2–11), plus tax and fees*
Always complimentary for our guests
- Buffet-style wild Alaska salmon and prime rib dinner (view menu)
- Wildlife guide
- A warm, freshly baked chocolate chip cookie
- Courtesy shuttle in Seward
- FREE parking in Seward (a $10 value): See MAP
*Prices are stated per person. Taxes and fees are not included. Rates and dates are subject to change without notice. When using a Northern Light Coupon, the tour must be booked directly with Kenai Fjords Tours or our packaging company Alaska Heritage Tours. See complete Booking Terms and Conditions.