Day Cruises Gray Whale Watch
4-hour Cruise - Lunch Included!
Every year, the Gray Whales return to Alaska!
Witness the amazing annual migration of California Gray Whales, traveling over 5,000 miles from Baja California to the nutrient-rich waters of Alaska’s Bering Sea!
- Grays, humpbacks, and orca whales
- Sea lions, otters, Dall’s porpoise
- Seabirds, mountain goats, and more
- Piedmont and Alpine glaciers
- Fully-narrated tour
- Accredited interpreters
Get a front row seat as these magnificent mammals pass by the mouth of Resurrection Bay. Join our captains as they observe Gray Whales on one of the longest migrations of any mammal on earth.
12:00 pm Departure
Perfect spring time tour in search of migrating Gray Whales!
- Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays: March 24-April 9, 2017
- Daily: April 14–May 19, 2017
- 4-hour cruise (12:00pm–4:00pm)
- 50 miles round-trip
- $79 Adults / $39.50 Children (2–11), plus tax and fees*
Always complimentary to our guests
- Lunch on board (view menu)
- Wildlife guide
- A warm, freshly baked chocolate chip cookie
- Courtesy shuttle in Seward - Some lodgings are outside our pick-up area. Please call to confirm!
- FREE off-site parking (a $10 value)
*Taxes and fees are not included. Rates and dates are subject to change without notice. This package can be booked directly with Kenai Fjords Tours or through your preferred travel agent. Groups over 15 must call for availability. See complete Booking Terms and Conditions