Day Cruises Gray Whale Watch
Every year, the Gray Whales return to Alaska!
Witness the amazing annual migration of California Gray Whales, traveling over 5,000 miles from Baja California to the nutrient-rich waters of Alaska’s Bering Sea!
- Grays, humpbacks, and orca whales
- Sea lions, otters, Dall’s porpoise
- Seabirds, mountain goats, and more
- Piedmont and Alpine glaciers
- Fully-narrated tour
- Accredited interpreters
Get a front row seat as these magnificent mammals pass by the mouth of Resurrection Bay. Join our captains as they observe Gray Whales on one of the longest migrations of any mammal on earth.
Have more time to spend?
Check out our Gray Whale Watch with Overnight package.
12:00 pm Departure
Perfect spring time tour in search of migrating Gray Whales!
- Fridays and Saturdays: March 28–April 19, 2014
- Daily: April 25–May 16, 2014
- 4-hour cruise (12:00pm–4:00pm)
- 50 miles round-trip
- $89 Adults / $44.50 Children (2–11), plus tax and fees*
Always complimentary to our guests
Coach Transportation Available
We operate coach service for this pre-season tour. Relax in comfort as our driver points out the best views and wildlife spotted along the way. Our coach service operates by request only and is ideal for groups, conferences, conventions and meetings—or other special occasions.
Southbound: Anchorage • Girdwood • Seward
- 7:30 am — Depart Anchorage Hilton (3rd and E St)
- Call to make arrangements for pick up at other Anchorage locations
- 11:15 am — Arrive Seward Small Boat Harbor
Northbound: Seward • Girdwood • Anchorage
- 4:00 pm — Depart Seward Small Boat Harbor
- 7:00 pm — Arrive Anchorage Hilton (3rd and E St)
Round Trip Rates
- $74 Adults / $37 Children (2–11), plus taxes and fees.
*Prices are stated per person. Taxes and fees are not included. Rates and dates are subject to change without notice. This tour may be booked directly with our packaging company Alaska Heritage Tours or through your personal Travel Agent. See complete Booking Terms and Conditions.