Day Cruises Northwestern Fjord
9-hour Cruise - Now Departing at 8:30 am!
Travel farther into Kenai Fjords National Park than with any other daily tour operator, now with our new earlier departure time at 8:30am. Ours is the original, daily tour visiting magnificent Northwestern Fjord, home to three amazing tidewater glaciers and numerous alpine glaciers.
Kenai Fjords National Park boasts abundant wildlife, alpine and tidewater glaciers and breathtaking scenery. Our tours are the best way to see this pristine National Park and its inhabitants. We also visit the Alaska Maritime National Wildlife Refuge, island home to teeming seabird rookeries. Don’t miss this opportunity to see the untouched beauty of Alaska’s coastal waters.
8:30 am Departure - NEW TIME!
Our premium tour—explore deep into Kenai Fjords National Park!
- Daily June 10 – August 27, 2017
- 9-hour cruise (8:30 am–5:30 pm)
- 150 miles round-trip
- Travel the spectacular Northwestern Fjord
- Whales and wildlife
- 3 tidewater glaciers
- Accredited interpreters lead a fully-narrated tour
- Adults/Children ages 2 & up $195 (plus tax and fees)* Note: Children 12 and under are not generally recommended for this tour. A shorter tour is suggested for kids!
- New! Connections to Anchorage via Park Connection or Alaska Railroad departing out of Seward. Ask a reservations agent for details!
Always complimentary to our guests
- Light breakfast and lunch on board (view menu)
- Wildlife guide
- A warm, freshly baked chocolate chip cookie
- Courtesy shuttle in Seward - Some lodgings are outside our pick-up area. Please call to confirm!
- FREE parking in Seward (a $10 value): See MAP
Driving yourself to Seward? Learn about Free Parking for our guests. The Alaska Railroad and motorcoach are also options to connect with your cruise. Learn more about transportation for Getting To and From Seward or call 1-877-777-4051.
*Taxes and fees are not included. Rates and dates are subject to change without notice. This package can be booked directly with Kenai Fjords Tours or through your preferred travel agent. Groups over 10 must call for availability. See complete Booking Terms and Conditions