Day Cruises Resurrection Bay Tour
Perfect for families and just the right length to allow time for other activities in Seward, our Resurrection Bay Wildlife Tour, with an exclusive visit to Fox Island for a wild Alaskan salmon and prime rib buffet, is always a great choice!
Learn about the rich history of Resurrection Bay while viewing the jagged cliffs, seabirds, marine wildlife and alpine glaciers, including magnificent Bear Glacier. See why the Resurrection Bay Wildlife Cruise received the 2008 and 2009 “Alaska Shore Excursion of the Season” award from Princess Cruises!
- Whales and wildlife
- View Bear Glacier, a piedmont glacier, en-route
- Fully-narrated tour presented by accredited interpreters
- Exclusive Step ashore at our private Fox Island Lodge
DEPARTS DAILY DURING PEAK SEASON
- 12:00 pm (4½ hours) with cruise and lunch at Fox Island
WITH LUNCH ON FOX ISLAND
Stop at the exclusive Fox Island day lodge for a one-of-a-kind adventure. Start with a wild Alaska salmon and prime rib lunch. Watch a presentation by a National Park Ranger and explore the “skipping stone” beach before cruising Resurrection Bay!
- May 20–September 4, 2017
- 4½ hours including cruise and lunch (view menu)
- 50 miles round-trip
- National Park Ranger presentation on Fox Island
- $107 Adults / $53.50 Children (2–11), plus tax and fees*
- Upgrade your meal experience on Fox Island and add a 1/2 lb. of chilled Alaska King Crab for $14.50 at time of booking or $17.50 at check in.
ALWAYS COMPLIMENTARY TO OUR GUESTS
- Buffet-style wild Alaska salmon and prime rib lunch (view menu)
- Wildlife guide
- A warm, freshly baked chocolate chip cookie
- Courtesy shuttle in Seward - Some lodgings are outside our pick-up area. Please call to confirm!
- FREE parking in Seward (a $10 value): See MAP
*Taxes and fees are not included. Rates and dates are subject to change without notice. This package can be booked directly with Kenai Fjords Tours or through your preferred travel agent. Groups over 10 must call for availability. See complete Booking Terms and Conditions