Day Cruises Sea Kayaking Combos
Fox Island Afternoon Kayak & Evening Cruise
Enjoy an afternoon escape to Fox Island where you will be treated to a spectacular paddle while watching for puffins and seals as you explore the rocky coves of the island. You will enjoy a buffet-style dinner of wild Alaska Salmon and prime rib and a cruise. Appropriate for families with children or those preferring a more relaxed pace. No experience needed.
- June 10–August 13, 2017
- 12:00 pm–8:30 pm
- $199 per Adults / Children (age 8 and older), plus taxes and fees*
- 12:00 pm — Kenai Fjords Tours transfer to Fox Island
- 1:00 pm — 4.5-hour guided sea kayaking tour including orientation**
- 6:00 pm — Wild Alaska salmon and prime rib dinner at Fox Island Day Lodge (view menu)
- Upgrade your meal experience on Fox Island and add a 1/2 lb. of chilled Alaska King Crab for $14.50 at time of booking or $17.50 at check in.
- National Park Ranger presentation during dinner
- 7:00 pm — Depart Fox Island on the 1.5-hour cruise of the Resurrection Bay Tour
- 8:30 pm — Return to Seward Small Boat Harbor
*Taxes and fees are not included. Rates and dates are subject to change without notice. This package can be booked directly with Kenai Fjords Tours or through your preferred travel agent. Groups over 10 must call for availability. See complete Booking Terms and Conditions