Spring Gray Whale Day Trip SpecialMarch 29 - May 17, 2013
Want to see the 20,000 California Gray Whales on their way to the Bering and Chuckchi Seas but your schedule doesn't allow for the overnight package in Seward? This day-trip option for whale-watching is perfect for you.
In April and May, the Gulf of Alaska hosts the fascinating migration. Witness these giant mammals as they pass by Resurrection Bay on their journey. It only happens for a short period of time in the spring, so book your trip today!
Your tour of Resurrection Bay during this short time affords you a chance to witness these spectacular mammals. This discounted package includes:
- 4-hour Gray Whale Watch Tour
- Lunch included on board
- Admission to the Alaska SeaLife Center
- Friday and Saturday only March 29 - April 20, 2013
- Wednesday, April 24, 2013
- Daily April 26 - May 17, 2013
- Rates: Adults $84* Child (ages 2 - 11) $42
*Prices quoted are per person. Taxes and fees not included. Terms and Conditions apply.