Whales & Tails Special
Spend time with the dogs and puppies of the the 2013 Iditarod champion, Mitch Seavey. Save when you also cruise and explore on our Noon Resurrection Bay Tour with an exclusive visit to Fox Island.
See how the two-time Iditarod champion Alaskan musher, Mitch Seavey, trains sled dogs. Ride behind a team on their training course with this 1.5 hour tour. The ride ends with a tour of the kennel where you meet the dogs and cuddle the puppies.
Before or after your sled dog tour, explore the wonders and wildlife of Resurrection Bay on our Noon Resurrection Bay Tour. Your cruise includes an exclusive stop at Fox Island for an all-you-can-eat wild Alaskan salmon and prime rib lunch. Kids can also take part in the Junior Ranger Program and have fun while they learn about this awesome region.
Due to popular demand, special offer extended to June 17, 2013. Make reservations now!
- May 18 - September 6, 2013
- Resurrection Bay Tour (12 Noon departure: 4.5 hours)
- 50 miles round-trip
- Exclusive: Step ashore at our private Fox Island Lodge
- All-you-can-eat wild Alaskan salmon and prime rib lunch (248k PDF)
- Add half a pound of Alaska king crab: $12 at time of booking or $15 after check-in
- Junior Ranger Program for kids
- Wildlife guide
- Ididaride Sled Dog Tour (1.5 hours): Departures at 8:30a.m. or 6:00p.m.
- $152.00 Adults / $76.00 Children (2-11), plus tax and fees*
Book package with 8:30 a.m. Ididaride Tour
Book package with 6:00 p.m. Ididaride Tour
*Terms and conditions apply. Prices are stated per person. Taxes and fees are not included. Child rates apply to persons 11 years old and younger. Valid for new internet bookings only. Limit 9 seats per booking. Not valid for groups of 10 and over. Vouchers are not redeemable for cash and must be used in 2013 season. Rates and dates are subject to change without notice. See complete Booking Terms and Conditions.