Specials & Packages Fox Island Escape
3 Days / 2 Nights
Escape to the exquisite serenity of Fox Island and the surrounding waters of Resurrection Bay.
Explore the lush, natural wonders of this beautiful island! Say good-bye to televisions, radios, computers, and phones as you experience exclusive, remote Fox Island and the Kenai Fjords Wilderness Lodge.
Vacation Package Highlights
From the moment you arrive on Fox Island, our friendly staff will tend to your every need. Fox Island’s serene beauty will replenish your soul and fulfill your desire to experience true wilderness with the comforts of home. Gourmet breakfasts, lunches, and dinners are prepared by the island’s private chef and are served in the Kenai Fjords Wilderness Lodge, where guests make new friends from around the world as they savor culinary delights and share stories of the day’s adventures.
- Our premier Northwestern Fjord Tour
- Full day of kayaking
- Two nights’ accommodations
- New culinary program with Chef
- All meals included (six total)
Day 1: Seward / Fox Island
- Depart for Fox Island with Kenai Fjords Tours
- Stay in a cozy, private waterfront cabin
- Lunch and dinner prepared by the island’s private chef
- Naturalist orientation and talk/walk/hike (geared toward participant levels)
- Overnight at Kenai Fjords Wilderness Lodge
Day 2: Fox Island
- Enjoy breakfast prepared by the island’s private chef
- Full-day Kayaking Tour at Fox Island (until August 26**) or
- Half-day Kayaking Tour at Fox Island (August 27–September 1**)
- Dine on a home-cooked meal by the island’s private chef
- Relax for a second night at Kenai Fjords Wilderness Lodge
Day 3: Fox Island / Seward
- Experience Kenai Fjords Tours Northwestern Fjord Cruise
- View wildlife and glaciers up close today!
- Cruise farther into the park than any other cruise
- Enjoy a healthy lunch served on board
- See and hear the massive glaciers of the Northwestern Fjord
- Return to Seward. Tour ends.
Valid June 10–August 26, 2016 Fox Island Escape Package
- Prices quoted per person
- $1,822.65* — 1 per room (single)
- $1,312.65* — 2 per room (double)
- $1,142.65* — 3 per room (triple)
- $1,072.65* — 4 per room (quad)
- $652.65 — Children, age 11 and under
*Customized itinerary available upon request. Prices are stated per person dual occupancy. Taxes and fees are not included. Child rates apply to persons 11 years old and younger. Rates and dates are subject to change without notice. This package may be booked directly with Alaska Heritage Tours or through your personal Travel Agent. See complete Booking Terms and Conditions.
**Dates are approximate.