Specials & Packages Whales & Tails
Spend time with the dogs and puppies of the 2013 Iditarod champion, Mitch Seavey. Save 10% when you also cruise and explore on our 12:00 pm Resurrection Bay Tour with an exclusive visit to Fox Island.
See how the two-time Iditarod champion Alaskan musher, Mitch Seavey, trains sled dogs. Ride behind a team on their training course with this 1½ hour tour. The ride ends with a tour of the kennel where you meet the dogs and cuddle the puppies.
Before or after your sled dog tour, explore the wonders and wildlife of Resurrection Bay on our 12:00 pm Resurrection Bay Tour. Your cruise includes an exclusive stop at Fox Island for a wild Alaskan salmon and prime rib buffet-style lunch. Kids can also take part in the Junior Ranger Program and have fun while they learn about this awesome region.
Make reservations now!
Vacation Package Overview
- May 16 - September 14, 2015
- 4½ hours for cruise and lunch (12:00 pm–4:30 pm)
- Exclusive: Step ashore at our private Fox Island Lodge
- Ididaride tour departures at 8:30 am or 6:30 pm, before or after cruise
- Resurrection Bay Tour
- 12:00 pm departure
- 4½ hours including cruise and stop on Fox Island
- 50 miles round-trip
- Wildlife guide
On Fox Island
- Buffet-style wild Alaska salmon and prime rib lunch (view menu)
- Add ½ pound of Alaska king crab: $12.50 at time of booking, $15.50 after check-in
- National Park Ranger presentation on Fox Island
- Junior Ranger Program for kids
Ididaride Sled Dog Tour
- 1½ hour sled dog tour
- Departures at 8:30 am or 6:00 pm, before or after cruise
- $156.54 Adults / $78.25 Children (2–11), plus tax and fees*
Always complimentary to our guests
- Lunch on board (view menu)
- Wildlife guide
- A warm, freshly baked chocolate chip cookie
- Courtesy shuttle in Seward
- FREE parking in Seward (a $10 value): See MAP
Limited availability! Book now as special may end soon.
Package with 8:30 am Ididaride Tour
Package with 6:30 pm Ididaride Tour
*Terms and conditions apply. Prices are stated per person. Taxes and fees are not included. Child rates apply to persons 11 years old and younger. Valid for new internet bookings only. Limit 9 seats per booking. Not valid for groups of 10 and over. Vouchers are not redeemable for cash and must be used in 2015 season. Rates and dates are subject to change without notice. See complete Booking Terms and Conditions.